HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Below are our most common frequently asked questions.
Prime Schools Plus FAQs
Please note: Changes to the school’s Prime Schools Plus registration can only be made by the staff member who submitted the last registration or renewal. If this staff member has left your school, a new registration will need to be submitted to accommodate any staff changes.
- Head to casioeducation.com.au
- Click on ‘Log In’ (located in the top right-hand corner of your screen)
- Once you’ve successfully logged in, click on ‘My Account’ (located in the top right-hand corner of your screen)
- The next screen contains a series of tabs, please click on the ‘Prime Schools Plus’ tab. From here, you can view the list of staff currently associated with your school. To change any names in this list, simply ‘Renew’ your school’s registration and submit your changes
- To view the list of staff currently associated with the school, click on the ‘View button next to the most recent Prime Schools Plus registration
- Here you will see all the school details that were submitted on the registration, along with a list of staff members, their email address and the calculator models that they use, as specified on the registration form
- To add or remove staff members from this list, click on the ‘Renew’ button at the end of the list of staff
- To remove a staff member, locate the relevant staff record and click on Remove
- To add a staff member, scroll to the end of the staff details and select Add Teacher. A new box will appear and you will be required to add in the relevant details. To add more than one new staff member, click on Add Teacher as many times as necessary
- Remember to upload a current booklist (your submission will not be processed with it), and submit
When you submit a Prime Schools plus registration or renewal, you will receive an automated email notification advising that we have received the form. You will also receive a notification once the registration/renewal has been approved.
You can check the status of your submissions at any time by clicking on My Account and selecting the Prime Schools Plus tab. If, for any reason, there are questions regarding the submission, the Casio Education Australia team will send you an email outlining the issue and requesting information.
To have visibility over your school’s Prime Schools Plus registration, the registration or renewal needs to have been submitted by you.
If you submitted a registration/renewal prior to February 2021 when we launched our current website, then you are required to submit an updated registration. Once you submit this registration/ renewal on the casioeducation.com.au website, you will be able to see the details going forward.
If you are uncertain whether you or a colleague has submitted the school’s registration/renewal, or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
It is best practice to update your school’s Prime Schools Plus registration each year. This will ensure the school’s data is up-to-date and will allow all staff members to access the Prime Schools Plus resources.
Some schools incorporate the Prime Schools Plus membership into their onboarding process for new joiners and off-boarding process for staff who have left the school. If your school has a centralised IT team that looks after hardware and software requirements, you could discuss the viability of that team taking over the Prime Schools Plus registration process. This ensures the process is centralised.
It’s normal for your emulator license code and your Prime Schools Plus renewal date to be different. Both work off a 1 year calendar, and sometimes you will find the expiry date of your emulator does not match up with your renewal date of your faculty’s Prime Schools Plus.